Information and Forms
- New Patient Registration – Adult
- New Patient Registration – Minor
- Health Risk Assessment
- Notice of Privacy Practices / Release of PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Request for Access to Protected Health Information
- Medical Records Release
- Minden Public Schools Medical Forms/Information
- Minden Public Schools – Athletic Physical Form
- Minden Public Schools – Complete Physical Form
Health Care Insights
May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and Kearney County Health Services’ Senior Life Solutions is spreading awareness of the challenges of receiving mental health access in rural areas. Access While mental illnesses are similar in both rural and urban environments,...
We are happy to announce in January of 2021 we will be open our new outpatient physical therapy department! We are happy to announce that in January of 2021 we will be opening our new Outpatient Physical Therapy department!Our new outpatient physical therapy...
COVID-19 Vaccinations Pfizer & Maderna Vaccinations Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at extremely cold temperatures, -70 to –80 degrees. The Pfizer vaccine is two doses that need to be administered 21 days (about 3 weeks) apart. KCHS will be receiving the Maderna...