Specialty Providers & Outpatient ServicesVisiting Providers Provide Specialty Outpatient Clinics and Services
Specialty Clinics and Outpatient Services
KCHS is privileged to welcome a variety of visiting providers into our facility to perform Specialty Outpatient Clinics and Services. This is a great benefit for you, as a patient, so you can reduce the travel outside our community and still receive quality, specialty medical care.
Echo / Vascular
- Dustin Schoneberg, RDCS – Heart Sounds Imaging
- Caleb Schroeder, MD – Hastings General Surgery
- Jeffrey Schopp, MD
- Pravardhan Birthi, MD – Grand Island Pain Relief Center, P.C.
- Susan Briseno, APRN – Grand Island Pain Relief Center, P.C.
- Benjamin Huls, CRNA, MS – Kearney Anesthesia Associates, P.C.
- Tiffany Weeder, APRN – Kearney County Health Services
Health Care Insights
We are happy to announce in January of 2021 we will be open our new outpatient physical therapy department! We are happy to announce that in January of 2021 we will be opening our new Outpatient Physical Therapy department!Our new outpatient physical therapy...
COVID-19 Vaccinations Pfizer & Maderna Vaccinations Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at extremely cold temperatures, -70 to –80 degrees. The Pfizer vaccine is two doses that need to be administered 21 days (about 3 weeks) apart. KCHS will be receiving the Maderna...
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is something that is easy to get swept up into. Here are some helpful reminders when it comes to what you’re eating this holiday season.Never go to a party hungry It is easy to hang around the food table while talking with...